Well this is my first post to my first blog. Chels and I are going to blog about our time in Japan so the people that care and love us can feel a little closer to us. It will also be like we are talking to you everyday.

I put my two weeks notice in at work last week and now I only have seven more days at EBID. I have really enjoyed working there and all of the people there.

Today Chels and I figured out our schedule for the next three weeks before I leave. This weekend (3/5-3/7) we will be in Artesia, 3/12-3/14 I am going camping, then my grandmother is coming to town 3/15 and 3/16, then we will be back in Artesia from 3/21-3/24, and I will fly out on 3/27. The days are going by very fast and before we know it we will be in Japan.

(Finally something interesting)
So Seth has been selling some stuff off of Craig's List and last night I put my first item up. I posted my old Xbox and got a text an hour later about it. After an hour of texting back and forth trying to make a deal and sell more of my stuff nothing happened. I talked to Seth and it turns out that this lady, single mother of four, had also text Seth about some pots and pans but nothing happened.  Today I text the lady asking about it and she says she has no money but has an ipod and some other things if I wanted to trade. I said no that I need money not more stuff. Finally I agreed to trade my wifi adapter for an ipod shuffle. But I had already decided to just give her the adapter and an older desktop PC, and then Seth said just give her my pots and pans. So I meet the lady to do the exchange and I show her the PC and the adapter, and then she shows me her ipod. After that I told her to just keep her stuff and just have my PC and adapter. She asked, really? I said yes and then she gave me a big hug, remember a stranger that I just met, then I told her that my friend Seth wanted to give her the pots and pans. Needless to say she was very excited and thankful.

Well that is about it.

Comments (0)