So my bike tube that I thought I had patched the night before was flat this morning. I knew there was a bike shop just down the street so I inflated my tube and rode down to it. WhenI got to the bike shop I learned that they didn’t open till later. So already a little late for work I just headed to AIST and would deal with it later. I made it to the office no problem and no one even cared that I was late, mainly because their work schedule is really flexible.

When I went to get my bike to leave work the tire was still inflated, so I guess my patch held after all. Seth I rode to the house dropped some stuff off then went to the 100 Yen store called Seria. It is the Family Dollar store of Japan. They had a lot of useful things for 100Y and I got a basket full items for the house.

Tonight Seth and I are cooking noodles and some chicken for dinner. Hopefully the noodles aren’t complicated since the instructions are in Japanese.

Comments (0)